Below are tools to create, convert, edit, transcribe and print Braille.
- Braille Blaster Free transcription software from American Printing House
- Send to Braille from APH lets you create quick Braille files by adding a shortcut to your Send To folder. select one or more files, right click and pick Send To, then pick Braille. It creates a braille version of the file with minimal formatting in the same folder with .brl appended.
- RoboBraille online website converts multiple file formats to Braille and emails you the final converted document Supported file types are .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, .PPT, .PPTX, .TXT, .XML, .HTML, .HTM, .RTF, .EPUB, .MOBI, plus many image formats
- Biblos word processor with Braille translation plus O C R, tactile graphics and creation of audio books from documents
- Braille transcription providers list from National Library Service
- Braille certification courses from National Federation of the Blind
- Duxbury Braille Translation for professional documents, license required, $695